Use your talents to bring hope through acts of kindness
- Go to your local store, purchase greeting cards, or make them yourself and write words of encouragement to give randomly to friends, family, co-workers and those you encounter daily…
- If you bake, purpose to bake once month and place word of encouragement with baked goods to give out freely.
- If you sing or play an instrument, volunteer to use your gift at a local nursing home, juvenile center…
- If you craft, make meaningful gifts and share them with people.
- If you have extra cash, purchase gift cards at local stores and go to low- income areas to give out as random act of kindness.
- If you are a professional hair stylist or barber, create some complimentary coupons with limited time offer when you are least busy and give to troubled teens or low-income areas in your region.
- Dress up in costume and go to local market places giving freely fresh flowers and note cards to bring joy and cheer.
- Spend time with someone, have a listening ear…help them in areas where they need help.
These are just some ideas you can use, if you are willing to commit yourself to going about doing good, you will never run out of ideas….”The harvest is plenteous, but the laborers are few…” Matthew 9:27.